Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by sundeep <su...@picmond.com> on 2006/03/03 05:54:05 UTC

Ideal config.xml

Hi,

    I am using james 2.2.0 and all my messages were stored in var/mail/error  folder.I cant find any even in the inboxes.I didnt make any changes in any of the repository paths but why everything going under error folder?

I am sending the mails to the james where all the recipients are local.I am doing some filtering depending on the user and not checking for the remaining.Where all these unchecked mails stored?I didnt find any in my address-error folder.

Can i have one example config.xml where i can find ideal timeouts,ideal order of processing the mail etc..Hope i am clear

Thanx
Sundeep