Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Craig Vanderborgh <cr...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 01:02:47 UTC

mesos-0.12.0 - "slave is now in state TASK_FAILED"

Hi everyone,

I had mesos-0.12.0 up and running with Spark on this machine a couple of
weeks ago, but now it's stopped working.  The big problem is lack of
information.  The configuration is pseudodistributed with one master and
one slave all on the same node.  I believe I have all of the environment
vars set correctly, but please advise me on what I might look for.

THANKS,
Craig Vanderborgh

Re: mesos-0.12.0 - "slave is now in state TASK_FAILED"

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>.
Hi Craig,

Can you give more information and point to relevant logs (master/slave)?
That might help us pin point the problem.

Thanks,

@vinodkone