Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ulrich Staudinger <us...@activequant.com> on 2012/02/07 18:09:58 UTC

0.92 in mvn repository somewhere?

Hi there,

I checked mvnrepository.com for the 0.92 version of hbase, but it lists
only 0.90.5
Has 0.92 been mavenized and released to some repository already? If so, to
which?

Thanks and cheers,
Ulrich

--
Ulrich Staudinger

<http://goog_958005736>http://www.activequant.com
Connect online: https://www.xing.com/profile/Ulrich_Staudinger

Re: 0.92 in mvn repository somewhere?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
A week quickly passed by.

Posted by Daniel Iancu <da...@1and1.ro>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by N Keywal <nk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Ulrich Staudinger <us...@activequant.com>.
Hi St.Ack,

i don't wanna be a pain in the back, but any progress on this?

Cheers,
Ulrich

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.