Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "ross.cohen" <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 15:02:52 UTC

Re: tomee jee 7

Sorry -- my question wasn't intended to be rude.   It was more aimed at the
long term health of the project, and delivering the goods.   I think you
guys are doing tremendous work and the support here is fabulous.  But I have
to be able to sell moving to tomee to my boss;  I put my chips behind
glassfish three or four years ago and it went belly up.  We are seriously
looking a jumping fish now, and we don't want to have another platform move
in 3 or 4 years -- it's a lot of work.

Re: tomee jee 7

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.
LLAP to Apache TomEE

El dl., 1 juny 2015 a les 16:50, Howard W. Smith, Jr. (<
smithh032772@gmail.com>) va escriure:

Re: tomee jee 7

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Re: tomee jee 7

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
The question is rather what the options are :)

TomEE will sustain for quite some time. And TomEE rocks all the other servers from a performance aspect with a quite big gain.

TomEE also doesn’t just ship ‚banana-ware‘ and then switch to commercial releases after the projects starts to become mature (you know who I’m talking about).

Re: tomee jee 7

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.
Sure, in fact as I said I didn't thought your email as rude, currently I
think that one thing that could really help you is identify which things
you need from Java EE 7 that are not implemented in Java EE 6.  Because
sometimes you can start with Java EE 6 because simply you don't need
anything (or anything significant) from Java EE 7.

Alex

El dl., 1 juny 2015 a les 15:24, ross.cohen (<ro...@gmail.com>) va
escriure: