Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Vojáček Aleš <av...@fblgroup.cz> on 2010/10/18 15:21:25 UTC

UTF8 BOM Merge

May be i will be better to post mail with better subj. then use older one, so I will try.

Hi all,
Another problem with UTF, now it is problem when merging 2 files which are UTF8 (BOM) The file on local HDD is still UTF8, but the file from repository is ANSI :-()
IdFromKodGenerator.cs.merge-left.r43343 - ANSI but in trunk (from I'm doing merge is UTF-8)
IdFromKodGenerator.cs.merge-right.r43356 - branch into I'm merging is UTF-8.

Can you help me with that?
A.