Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Johnny <ke...@mimos.my> on 2002/07/12 09:49:25 UTC

LD_LIBRARY_PATH

 To all Tomcat users :

 How can I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH in setclasspath.sh? or is there any alternate
way to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in Tomcat 4.0.3 in Linux?

 Regards,
 Johnny.

Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Posted by Fabio Mengue <fa...@ccuec.unicamp.br>.
Hi,

Create in $TOMCAT/bin a file called setenv.sh. In there, put
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and any other env variable you want (I have the entire
db2profile file on setenv.sh).

Fabio.

Johnny wrote:

> To all Tomcat users :
>
> How can I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH in setclasspath.sh? or is there any alternate
>way to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in Tomcat 4.0.3 in Linux?
>
> Regards,
> Johnny.
>

>--

Fabio Mengue - Centro de Computacao - Unicamp
fabio@ccuec.unicamp.br       fabio@unicamp.br
"Quem se mata de trabalhar merece mesmo morrer." - Millor

RE: LD_LIBRARY_PATH