Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Soriano, Jaume" <JS...@es.wanadoo.com> on 2001/09/11 11:02:22 UTC

A doubt about CSS and Velocity

Nowadays we're using stylesheet (CSS) in our
HTML files and we'd like to still using them
in our Velocity Templates (something as follows)

<head>
    <LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="ourstyle.css">
</head>
	<B>$Wellcome</B>

...I've tried this code but no style is applied,
what am i doing wrong?
(the same code but with an '.html' extension works fine!)

Thanks in advance:

========<js...@es.wanadoo.com>=========

RE: A doubt about CSS and Velocity

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
Soriano, this is a question for the user list.

Anyway, it looks like you are not setting the response content
type to "text/html" in your Servlet.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar