Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Murli Varadachari <mv...@facebook.com> on 2008/07/02 17:52:03 UTC

Search subversion repository

Hi,

Are there any tools out  there  [ with a web interface ] that allow a user
to search and retrieve information from the subversion repository by author,
specific directories / files or any regex expression.

For example:

I would like to get the following::-

-- list of all commits made to files of type *.php

Or

-- commits made by user "jonas"

-- commits made to directories / projects that start with the name "tft*/"

I suspect to be able to retrieve and disseminate this type of information
quickly the tools has to store per revision information in some sort of
database I.E "mysql".

Cheers
Murli

P.S: Does  "ViewVC" provide this sort of functionality.

Re: Search subversion repository

Posted by "Larry Shatzer, Jr." <la...@gmail.com>.
See the "SQL CHECKIN DATABASE" in the INSTALL file for ViewVC.

Posted by Toby Thain <to...@telegraphics.com.au>.
On 2-Jul-08, at 2:52 PM, Murli Varadachari wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any tools out  there  [ with a web interface ] that allow
> a user
> to search and retrieve information from the subversion repository
> by author,
> specific directories / files or any regex expression.

See Atlassian FishEye,
http://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/

--Toby