Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by neerajp <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2014/01/29 10:31:09 UTC

ExtractingUpdateProcessor release date

Hi All,
In my application, I have the requirement which can be solved by
"ExtractingUpdateProcessor". May I know by when it would be released (jIRA
ticket: SOLR-1763) ?

Can you pls. tell me where I can get "ExtractingUpdateProcessor" code base
??

Re: ExtractingUpdateProcessor release date

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: In my application, I have the requirement which can be solved by
: "ExtractingUpdateProcessor". May I know by when it would be released (jIRA
: ticket: SOLR-1763) ?
:
: Can you pls. tell me where I can get "ExtractingUpdateProcessor" code base

ExtractingUpdateProcessor does not currently exist in any form except as
an idea.  SOLR-1763 is a suggested improvement to the code base that no
one has started working on.  There is no way to speculate on a releae
date, unless/until someone in the community steps forward and starts
proposing an implementation.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/