Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/05/21 17:56:12 UTC

Invoicing is not working in trunk

Hi all,

I'm having problems to create a sales invoice from an order.
The error is a NPE at line 207 of InvoiceServices:

String billFromVendorPartyId = orh.getBillFromParty().getString("partyId");

So the problem seems caused by the missing role in the order... any
suggestion of what could have caused this?

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: Invoicing is not working in trunk

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
I think that the issue is resolved now... my guess is that the error was
caused by the missing </form> tag in the init order entry screen.
After I've applied the patch from Adrian Crum, it is working pretty well.

Jacopo

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.