Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Denis Saponenko <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/26 08:40:11 UTC

Fwd: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-154 bug fix

Hello!
I encountered a problem in work with maven war plugin in arhiver section
(use maven archiver plugin <http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-archiver/>).
I found task http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-154 with my problem
and I want to make a change.
Changes attached to whis letter. I hope that after your comments and edits,
this problem will be solved and will get the next version of the plugin.
Thanks!

Yours respectfully, Saponenko Denis

Re: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-154 bug fix

Posted by Denis Saponenko <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Link to path http://pastebin.com/uZNtcQng

Saponenko Denis

--
С уважением, Денис Сапоненко

Re: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-154 bug fix

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Hi,

You didn't attach anything to your mail. Also, it's much better to attach a
patch or similar to the ticket itself than sending it to this mailing list.

/Anders