Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/06/02 13:48:23 UTC

preparation for 1.0.0 release

Hi folks!

I'd like to kick off preparations for a 1.0.0 release of OWB.

I've already found the following parts which I will fix this weekend

1.) fix our site. There are a few dead links (e.g. a few FAQ links - txs to aslak for reporting this)

2.) fix our ASL headers

3.) enable checkstyle reporting. I'd like to get rid of all the tabs in our sources again ...

I'll create JIRAs for those items.

Please feel free to continue this list and report other things you like to see fixed before releasing a 1.0.0.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: preparation for 1.0.0 release

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Great!

Thks;

--Gurkan

________________________________

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
Team,

I would like to add that if possible we need to add the following to make
OpenWebBeans consumable by users of OpenWebBeans

- Quick Start Guide & Samples
   --  How to get a sample JCDI application running in an OpenWebBeans
integrated application server.
   --  How to build and run these samples with OpenWebBeans.

--Tutorial on Using OpenWebBeans
  -- Something like
http://openjpa.apache.org/begin-using-openjpa-the-basics.html

--Thanks,