Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/09 19:58:56 UTC

link plugin?

I'm doing a lot of work with page templates (i.e. the 'clone' option) and
but before I create another plugin, I want to double-check that what I'm
looking for doesn't already exist.

For a given project page I am using different plugins to display other pages
related to this project. What I need now is an 'overview' page for the
project, but the name of this page is based on the current page name.
Ideally I would put something like this in the page:

[{$pagename} Overview]

If the page was named 'Foo Project', this would insert a link [Foo Project
Overview]. Unfortunately, this doesn't work.

I can create a simple plugin that would probably work like this:

[Link name='{$pagename} Overview' ]

Which just inserts the link for me, but does something like this already
exist?

--
Bobman

Re: link plugin?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
I don't think such a plugin exists, though I do have a dim
recollection that we've discussed this somewhere, sometime :-)

I think it might be useful :)

/Janne