Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2016/10/12 01:29:44 UTC

Re: [discuss] Move podling rosters to LDAP

On 2016-09-02 12:41 (-0400), Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> Longer term this change would lay the groundwork for more fine-grained
> access control whereever it may be desired: not just for svn, but also
> for web pages, git, and any other location that can be configured to use
> LDAP to obtain ACL information.

.. and mailing lists.  See:

- Sam Ruby

Re: [discuss] Move podling rosters to LDAP

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Just wondering - do the old mail archives support this, or is it any IPMC
member can access the podling private lists (and the PPMCs can't?)

If the PPMCs can... can we just replicate that permission?