Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org> on 2005/11/04 10:18:12 UTC

TCK : Instanceof

The TCK test Instanceof has an error.
It defines 2 queries, yet only 1 set of expected results, ending up with
ArrayOutOfBoundsException when trying to get the expected result for the second part.

--
Andy

Re: TCK : Instanceof

Posted by Michael Watzek <mw...@spree.de>.
Hi Andy,

Michael convinced me that it makes sense to keep the second query.

There was a bug in the second query: The Java keyword 'import' was
specified in capitals. I fixed that also and adapted the expected result.

I checked in these changes (Revision 330795).

However, the second query fails. JPOX returns an empty result though pc
instances "emp3" and "emp4" are expected. Semantically the first query
and the second query are the same. Thus, this seems to be a JPOX issue.

Please have a look.

Regards,
Michael

Re: TCK : Instanceof