Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2006/10/16 11:16:40 UTC

ASL2 in images

I saw a licence problems in images file
calendar.html
calendar1.js
I added ASL2 header but did not commit my changes because I wonder if there is no pb with the previous headers.

BTW I thought about gif files : are we entitled to use such files (copyrighted AOL isn'it ?)

Thanks

Jacques

Re: ASL2 in images

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks

Jacques

Re: ASL2 in images

Posted by David Welton <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: ASL2 in images

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks

Jacques

Re: ASL2 in images

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Thanks Jacques,

in rev. 464437 I've added a Notice for this file, even if I'll really
need help to understand how the NOTICE file should be assembled.

Jacopo

Re: ASL2 in images

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Jacopo,