Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 08:43:20 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] - Camel 2.20.0 Release end of September

Hi

Okay things are starting to look good. We only have 4 tickets on the
roadmap for 2.20.0
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/versions/12340219

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

  I think that CAMEL-11869
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11869> shouldn't be a blocker,
so I've postponed to 2.21.0.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,
just a quick update the camel-connector fix is in the `master`[1]

zoran

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=commit;h=e37cf3fde55946973dd121cfb48ce7ae4806adc2

Zoran Regvart

Re: [DISCUSS] - Camel 2.20.0 Release end of September

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi,

I am starting with the release now.  Will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi