Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by neetu kulshrestha <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 19:11:24 UTC

HELP::: how to set the connection keep alive for SOAP/XML RPC request

Hi

I am trying to create a load test plan and I want to keep the http
connection alive throughout one thread. currently each requests in the
thread is opening a connection to the server and as soon as requests
finishes it connection also get closed. SO I can not measure how many
sessions are actually open at a given time. How can  I achieve that?

Neetu

Re: HELP::: how to set the connection keep alive for SOAP/XML RPC request

Posted by neetu kulshrestha <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aj.... but this didn't solve my problem. ACtually I don't have http
sampler. I have XML/SOAP sampler where I define the host and port. I have
all xml requests passing to the server I don't see any place where I can
turn on the http connection Keep alive. I added http header manager and
added header Connection value Keep-Alive... didn't work. I see in the logs
... Connection ... value "close, Keep-Alive"......

HELP!!!

Posted by git <gi...@cubicalland.com>.
Dood,