Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2004/10/25 03:09:44 UTC

Cross context session patch available in Tomcat5.0? (was: Re: RC2 Release)

Nick,

Did you have any result yet on getting the fix in Tomcat 5.0 stream?
We have the same problem with Jetspeed-2 and it would be nice to know a next version of Tomcat 5.0 would have this fixed.

Regards,

Ate Douma

Re: Cross context session patch available in Tomcat5.0?

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
I don't know anything specifically about the 5.0 branch, however, there
was mention today of 5.5.4 being released soon and hint that it may be
the first 5.5.x release to get a stable label.

 From the tomcat dev list:

 > Overall, I didn't hear
 > about too many problems with 5.5.3 (a very good thing, obviously), so
 > maybe this build could be "stable" if testing continues to go well.

I'm not sure that this is what everyone is looking for, however, it is
nice to know that there may be an official tomcat release which include
*a* fix soon.

David