Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Swapna Vuppala <sw...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/02 18:50:13 UTC

config files for ManifoldCF

Hi,

Am new to using ManifoldCF and I have got couple of doubts about using it.

Am interested in knowing about what are the config files that are used in
ManifoldCF, where they are located and how they are used. Also, I was
wondering where all the information about output connection definitions,
repository definitions and job definitions, defined by a user using the
crawler UI, are stored.

Can you please help me in clarifying these doubts ?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.

Re: config files for ManifoldCF

Posted by Swapna Vuppala <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Karl for everything. I'll look into the directed resources.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swapna Vuppala <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I worked with Swapna directly to resolve this.  Turned out he'd been
using ^C to kill the agents process, so a LockClean procedure fixed
it.
Karl

Posted by Swapna Vuppala <sw...@gmail.com>.
I used this