Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by MANIKANDAN ARUMUGAM <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 19:56:34 UTC

Facing WSDL end point URL cache issue in CXF (2.7.7 as well as in 3.1.0)

Hi All,

We are facing an issue while using CXF framework in our application, where
CXF is caching the webservice wsdl end point URL . Provided more details
below with version details,

We are using spring based web application which uses maven build. To
connect to the OSB services, we are using CXF framework to generate
services java-schema jar. Actual issue is happening in clustered & PROD-BCP
environment.

Lets say, we have deployed our application into 2 different set of servers,
ex. PROD and BCP. Same code base and all configurations are same on both
the servers.

1. Our application is live in PROD servers and the equivalent prod OSB
servers url is prodosb.com
2. From our prod web application if i invoke PROD OSB service, i use
prodosb.com and it works fine.
3. Now, we are rolling our application to BCP environment
4. After moving to BCP servers, if we invoke the services from our BCP web
application, its going to prodosb.com instead of bcposb.com.
5. If we bounce the web application servers, then its working fine. But we
are not supposed to bounce the web application servers, since our
applicaiton is 24/7 and we should be live always.

I have gone through below JIRA tickets & forums, and decided to migrated to
newer version 3.1.0, but still facing the same issue.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

*Version Details:*
Spring - 3.2.2.RELEASE
Maven - 3.1 (pom - 4.0.0)
CXF - 3.1.0

*NOTE*:

   - Earlier we were using CXF 2.7.7 and thought this would be fixed in
   latest version and migrated to 3.1.0, but no use.
   - We are using maven build to generate the CXF jar, attached the pom.xml
   for the same.

Regards,
Mani
techmani.official@gmail.com