Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 08:50:01 UTC

Wrong property value

According to this page
<https://drill.apache.org/blog/2017/03/15/drill-1.10-released/>, Drill can
implicitly interprets the INT96 timestamp data type in Parquet files after
setting the *store.parquet.int96_as_timestamp* option to *true*.

I believe the option name should be
*store.parquet.reader.int96_as_timestamp*

Or did I miss something ?

*---------------------*
*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana

Re: Wrong property value

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@mapr.com>.
We should report a documentation JIRA to track this.

Yes, you are right. We need to update the documentation with
the correct option name.  Thanks for bringing it up.

Thanks,
Padma

Re: Wrong property value

Posted by Padma Penumarthy <pp...@mapr.com>.