Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steve Conover <sc...@groundswell.net> on 2000/10/03 19:41:46 UTC

http header problem between cocoon and other servlet

I use Cocoon for most of the logic in my system, and it's been working fine
until a weird problem popped up today.  I have another servlet that takes
care of streaming files to the requesting browser.  In both Cocoon and in my
servlet (which sits in the WEB-INF/classes directly under my cocoon stuff) I
grab the HTTP_COOKIE header (req.getHeader("HTTP_COOKIE").

The strange thing is, now I'm getting different values for HTTP_COOKIE!  My
cocoon stuff and my servlet are running on the same server, and they're used
in the same session, almost simultaneously, yet there are different values.
More specifically, the HTTP_COOKIE value I get in Cocoon seems to be
correct, while the one I get in my servlet is either null or it's a value
from a "previous" session.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve