Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2008/07/11 00:32:29 UTC

Reminder: July Reports are due

Please have them finalized by Sunday evening GMT at the latest.

	--- Noel

Fwd: Reminder: July Reports are due

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
George, et al - an Incubator board report is due this month:
<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2008>

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Reminder: July Reports are due

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:
> I've been sending the reports for the podlings I'm mentoring to the general
> at incubator list for a year now. Your comment on "missing reports" came as
> a surprise.

My mistake then, I was just looking at the wiki page.

Anyway, as Noel said, it makes reviewing the reports easier if they're
all in one place.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Reminder: July Reports are due

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Jukka,

I guess I missed the update on the process.

I've been sending the reports for the podlings I'm mentoring to the
general at incubator list for a year now. Your comment on "missing
reports" came as a surprise.

So is the requirement that the podling update the wiki page instead of
or in addition to sending the report to the incubator?

Not the process guy,

Craig

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That leaves QPid as the only project with a missing report. QPid?

I've added ours to the wiki. I'm on holiday atm so will only have
sporadic internet tomorrow.

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid

Re: Reminder: July Reports are due