Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Liang-Chi Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/04 09:17:28 UTC

Re: Apache Spark 2.4.8 (and EOL of 2.4)

Hi devs,

Currently no open issues or ongoing issues targeting 2.4.

On QA test dashboard, only spark-branch-2.4-test-sbt-hadoop-2.6 is in red
status. The failed test is
org.apache.spark.sql.streaming.StreamingQueryManagerSuite.awaitAnyTermination
with timeout and resetTerminated. It looks a flaky test to me. It was passed
locally too.

So I'm wondering if I could directly go to cut 2.4.8 RC1 given one red
light? Or we need to re-trigger the failed Jenkins build and wait it to be
greed?

Liang-Chi

Re: Apache Spark 2.4.8 (and EOL of 2.4)

Posted by Liang-Chi Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com>.