Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Prasad Redkar <pn...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/05 05:40:58 UTC

Equivalent of "cvs release -d"

Hi,

I have just migrated from CVS to sub-version. In CVS, I used "cvs
release -d" to remove my working copy. Is there an equivalent command in
sub-version? If not, what is the recommended way to remove working copies?

Regards,
Prasad.

Re: Equivalent of "cvs release -d"

Posted by William Nagel <bi...@stagelogic.com>.
Hi Prasad,

On Apr 5, 2006, at 1:40 AM, Prasad Redkar wrote:

> I have just migrated from CVS to sub-version. In CVS, I used "cvs
> release -d" to remove my working copy. Is there an equivalent
> command in sub-version? If not, what is the recommended way to
> remove working copies?

There is no equivalent command.  You can remove working copies by
simply deleting them.

-Bill

RE: Equivalent of "cvs release -d"

Posted by Madan U S <ma...@collab.net>.
On Wednesday 05 Apr 2006 11:10 am, Prasad Redkar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just migrated from CVS to sub-version. In CVS, I used "cvs
> release -d" to remove my working copy. Is there an equivalent command in
> sub-version? If not, what is the recommended way to remove working copies?

rm -rf ?

Regards,
Madan.