Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bo...@redwerk.com> on 2008/04/08 20:26:15 UTC

mvn repository:bundle-create, no SCM available

Hello!

I would like to upload an artifact to Maven central repository, however
there's no public SCM available for the artifact - can I still upload the
artifact to the repository, or I have to set up and maintain our custom
in-house repository for publishing jars and source attachments?

Thank you in advance!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

Re: mvn repository:bundle-create, no SCM available

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
That's ok -- you can publish jars without having a public SCM.

Wayne