Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by "Johnson, Eric" <Er...@iona.com> on 2006/11/20 20:07:31 UTC

Command Line Options

I am running the qpid-server command on Windows and it seems to ignore
all of the command line options listed in your documentation. For
example if I enter qpid-server -v the broker starts up using the default
configuration. If I enter qpid-server -h, I get the same behavior.
Is this a known issue or have I screwed up my installation somehow?

Re: Command Line Options

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 20/11/06, Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I'll check in the morning when I'm back at my desk (and svn) anc confirm -
> but this may be a bug or a limitation we need to document.
>
> I'll get back to you asap (unless anyone else feels like jumping in).

Oops. I am a muppet.

Well spotted Eric - I have fixed this and committed both to M1 branch
and trunk since I think it is a showstopper.

Let me know if you have any further problems with with it.

RG

Re: Command Line Options

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Eric,

The .bat scripts are quite a bit more simplistic than the bash scripts so it
could well be that they're not passing command line options through
correctly.

I'll check in the morning when I'm back at my desk (and svn) anc confirm -
but this may be a bug or a limitation we need to document.

I'll get back to you asap (unless anyone else feels like jumping in).

Regards,
Marnie