Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gottfried Szing <go...@szing.at> on 2002/06/03 12:36:42 UTC

httpclient timeout question

hi to all

i am not sure if this is the best location for asking questions about
httpclient. but this is the only list about commons i have found. if i
have posted to the wrong mailing list, so please dont be angry about me
and send me the information where to send the question instead.

here is my question: how can i set the timeout for a connection from the
HTTPClient. the HTTPConnection has a method setSOTimeout which is
exactly what i want to call. but how can this method be acccessed from
outside via the HTTPClient?

any hints?

TIA