Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1997/11/15 00:00:25 UTC

HPUX: Make: bad wait code. Stop.

HPUX 10.20, I sometimes get:

	Make: bad wait code.  Stop.

when I try to make Apache.  Just typing make a few more times fixes
things.

Ideas?  Haven't looked too far...

usng HP's make.

Re: HPUX: Make: bad wait code. Stop.

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
The only other one I know is "par" under IRIX ...

There used to be a page with these listed on it, but it's 404 now.  I must
learn to never trust another person with a useful page to keep that page
up.

Dean

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.