Posted to users@camel.apache.org by biphasic <gr...@neovahealth.co.uk> on 2015/11/25 19:25:34 UTC

Routing Slip not executing full routes

Hello,
I'm currently trying to get a Routing Slip EIP to work. I can successfully
route the inflight message to various endpoints, but the routes are never
fully executed. Meaning the following: when the routing slip includes the
URIs "direct:updateOrCreatePatient, direct:admit", my expectedMessageCounts
in the tests for these routes are fulfilled. However, whatever is part of
either of these routes, is not executed (until now only a transform to
itself, but now I want to implement processors etc). Whole project can be
found on Github:
https://github.com/NeovaHealth/ARNIE/blob/master/src/main/groovy/uk/co/neovahealth/ARNIE/ADTRouting.groovy

Thankful for any sort of input and/or feedback to the code!
Regards,
Greg

Re: Routing Slip not executing full routes

Posted by biphasic <gr...@neovahealth.co.uk>.
The problem was that I overrode isMockEndpointsAndSkip() instead of
isMockEndpoints() in the test setup. Sigh.