Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/05/16 10:16:11 UTC

initialize and destroy dB connection

Hello,

I'm using Cocoon (XMLForm) with a database connection pool.

I need to close the connection when the user close the browser.
In a Servlet application, you could close the connection in the destroy() method.

What about Cocoon?
Is there a place to do something like this?

Any experience would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Sylvain

Can you use request parameters to control the flow of the pipeline?

Posted by Frank Daly <fd...@cit.ie>.
I have seen in the Cocoon Building Web Applications that you can split
up the URL, with the underscore character, to get parameters to control
the flow of the pipeline.  Is it also possible to do this with request
parameters?

Frank

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.

Re: initialize and destroy dB connection

Posted by Yury Mikhienko <Yu...@mobicomk.ru>.
May be just create connection instead of using from the pool (in this case)

--

Best regards,
Yury Mikhienko.