Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Ken Tam <ke...@bea.com> on 2004/10/27 21:42:32 UTC

JIRA issues for Alpha

I just finished an initial pass through JIRA issues, assigning up owners
and delivery milestones.

I'd like to propose that we use "no open issues in the Alpha milestone"
as a gating factor on the declaring the alpha release complete.
Contributors/committers will have fairly broad latitude to reassign
issues and/or punt them to future releases, and if other people
disagree, those involved would be responsible for working out their
differences.

Re: JIRA issues for Alpha

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
+1.  I don't see any reason that this wouldn't work.  Disagreements
about particular issues could come to this list (although I doubt there
would be any in this case).