Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/06/08 17:55:38 UTC

Fwd: Deprecation of GitHub Services - Travis CI

Thanks to Anwesh and Abhay for leading these efforts on the Mifos X github
repos. I take it Apache Infra is taking care of all this on the Apache
Github repos.

Anwesh, Abhay - we're on the new Apps Integration but still on the open
source travis-ci-.org and need to wait till the migrate over per
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/open-source-on-travis-ci-com/#Existing-Open-Source-Repositories-on-travis-ci.org

See

[image: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 10.53.29 AM.png]
​

Posted by Abhay Chawla <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Ed, the auto-deployment for the web-app repository is functional
now. All changes to the web-app will be auto-deployed to gh-pages and can
be tracked from here: https://openmf.github.io/web-app, whenever a commit
is made directly to the default branch or a pull request is merged to the
default branch.

Thanks
Abhay

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.