Posted to builds@apache.org by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org> on 2018/03/13 17:18:55 UTC

[osuosl-openpower] openpower6 status (was MAINTENANCE: OpenStack cluster server moves: Mar 8, 9 & 12)

Hi all,

I got a call from our local IBM tech and he's having a hard time finding
the replacement part and will need to order one in. This service call is on
the highest priority so it should get here quickly but it looks like it may
be at least one more day if not more until this system is fixed.

I'll send another update once I have something.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Lance Albertson
Director

Re: [osuosl-openpower] openpower6 status (was MAINTENANCE: OpenStack cluster server moves: Mar 8, 9 & 12)

Posted by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org>.
​VMs should be back online that are on openpower6. The IBM tech was able to
replace the back plane and fixed the boot issue we were having. Please let
me know if you're still having issues.​

Posted by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org>.