Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/14 22:28:33 UTC

Re: [IvyDE] resolve in workspace/WTP

Nicolas,
  I've been quite behind on my email for a couple of months now and didn't see your response when it came through.  Thanks for that.  I am interested in helping myself when it comes to IvyDE, but I have yet to get my feet wet in that regard.  I am installing Eclipse PDE in case I find the time to muck around in there and see what's what.

Thanks,
Matt