Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/17 11:16:08 UTC

[VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0 / OpenEJB 4.6.0 (staging-147)

Ok, TCK clean so far.

Maven Repo:

- https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-147/

Binaries:

- https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-147/tomee-1.6.0/

Tag:

- https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/tags/tomee-1.6.0/

The vote will go for 72 hours.  This one should be fairly easy as the binaries are effectively the same.  Will attempt to do a little binary diff work later today to save everyone the trouble of having to re-evaluate the full set of binaries from scratch.

-David

[RESULT] TomEE 1.6.0 / OpenEJB 4.6.0 (staging-147)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok, vote passes with 11 +1s and no other votes.

+1s:

Alex the Rocker
Bjorn Danielsson
Dain Sundstrom
Daniel S. Haischt
David Blevins
Jean-Louis Monteiro
Jeff Genender
Jonathan Gallimore
Matthias Wessendorf
Romain Manni-Bucau
Thiago Veronezi

Will push the binaries.  It will take a few hours for them to be picked up by the mirrors.  Then we can update the download links.  Still some effort required for the release notes and announcement to be created, but hopefully we can have that done for some press coverage next Monday -- announcing stuff on Thursdays or Fridays usually goes ignored.

A huge thank you to everyone who voted and contributed to the release.  Extra special thank you to Mark Struberg and Jean-Louis for working in our sister communities OpenWebBeans and OpenJPA to get things in shape there.  This was definitely a considerable group effort! :)

Now time for bed! :)

-David

Re: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0 / OpenEJB 4.6.0 (staging-147)

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Re: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0 / OpenEJB 4.6.0 (staging-147)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
+1

[]s,
Thiago.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David, here is my +1

--
Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0 / OpenEJB 4.6.0 (staging-147)

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jon

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
So much feedback. That's awesome.
vote is going to close. David is currently sleeping, but he should do that
after i guess.

JLouis

--
Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0 / OpenEJB 4.6.0 (staging-147)

Posted by Bjorn Danielsson <bj...@lists.cuspycode.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1