Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2017/02/02 13:26:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.3

Hello,

I would like to release Tobago 3.0.2.

This is a PATCH release with backwards-compatible bug fixes.

For a detail list please consult the release notes at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12339442

The version is available at the staging repository (Nexus) at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1097/

Please vote now! (The vote is open for 72h.)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,
Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.3

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
The release is not correct!

I'm stopping the vote.

The problem seems to be a wrong entry in the SCM section of the pom.xml
after creating the branch.

I'll prepare a new build.

Regards,

Udo