Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/29 20:28:13 UTC

Tuscany website

Has anyone making changes to the website [1] auto-export template?  I
have noticed things getting broken, and more like the default "wiki"
view rather then the "website"  view we used to have.

[1] http://tuscany.apache.org/

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.
None from me either.

   Simon

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@apache.org>.
No recent changes from me

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tuscany website

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Has anyone making changes to the website [1] auto-export template?  I
>> have noticed things getting broken, and more like the default "wiki"
>> view rather then the "website"  view we used to have.
>>
>> [1] http://tuscany.apache.org/
>>

> Things should start looking better after sync or in the staged exported site [1]
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/
>
> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende