Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marco <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/10/18 17:42:30 UTC

String and xsp

I have the following problem: shall I take a text from a Tag of a Xml
file (as I do if the text is on several lines)? ) I manipulate it and
then I want to print it inside a Tag of a Xml file which I am building
(then apply another Xsl to this).
To take the text I use:

<xsp:logic>
String Body = "<xsl:value-of select="./Generale/Descrizione"/>";
</xsp:logic>

When I want to print the String Body in my Tag I use:

<CORPO>
<xsp:expr>Body</xsp:expr>
</CORPO>

The problem is that the previous instruction prints Body and not the
text in the string Body. How can I to print the text in the string Body?

Help me
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it