Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2011/08/01 22:35:34 UTC

Re: M3?

Some good news. Our maven/Nexus setup has been complete, and mvn release:perform for a fake release just succeeded for me. In the next couple of days I'll hopefully figure out what else we need to do to make it a part of our release procedure. (And at the minimum I'll be able to check whether our plugins have all needed dependencies for the end users).

Andrus