Posted to user@struts.apache.org by VipKumar <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/05 03:32:59 UTC

Re: [ANN] Practical Apache Struts2 Web 2.0 Projects

Hi All,

I got the issue resolved using the

<package name="enterEvent" namespace="/event" extends="base-package">

        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="flash"
class="com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.FlashInterceptor" />

            <interceptor-stack name="eventStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="scope">
                    Model
                    partialEvent
                    true
                </interceptor-ref>
                <interceptor-ref name="flash"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="paramsPrepareParamsStack"/>
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>

        <default-interceptor-ref name="eventStack" />

        <action name="addEventFlow"
class="com.fdar.apress.s2.actions.event.BaseEventAction">
            <interceptor-ref name="eventStack">
                start
            </interceptor-ref>
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/event/enterEventDetails-input.jsp</result>
        </action>

        <action name="completeEvent"
class="com.fdar.apress.s2.actions.event.BaseEventAction">
            <interceptor-ref name="eventStack">
                end
            </interceptor-ref>
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/event/eventReview.jsp</result>
        </action>

         <action name="flashedSelectEventType"
class="com.fdar.apress.s2.actions.event.SelectLocationTypeAction">
             <interceptor-ref name="flash">
                 Retrieve
             </interceptor-ref>
             <interceptor-ref name="eventStack" />
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/event/selectLocationType-input.jsp</result>
        </action>

    </package>

It the same configuration only thing is there are minor changes here and
there.

Thanks
Vipin
chauhan.vipin@gmail.com