Posted to user@hama.apache.org by 步青云 <ma...@qq.com> on 2014/01/15 03:01:14 UTC

Re: Some Question of Hama Program on Large Dataset.

Thank you.
Maybe the option 'bsp.child.java.opts' is  a good solution for my current problem.
My hama cluster has 3 computers.The bspmaster has 4G RAM.One of two groomservers has 2G RAM and the other has 4G RAM.So,what's the appropriate value of the option 'bsp.child.java.opts'? Now the default value of 'bsp.child.java.opts' is '-Xmx1024m'.But I don't know the meaning of '-Xmx1024m'.
As to max tasks,I know how to set the value of `bsp.tasks.maximum' .But I don't know which the appropriate value of `bsp.tasks.maximum' is .I think the value should be the number of my groomservers.So each groomserver would have one task.Is that right?
Thanks again.It's really a great help for me.