Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sankaranarayanan (Ganesh) Ganapathy" <sg...@vitria.com> on 2002/05/07 19:19:41 UTC

Can somebody help me with this one: Choosing between standard Tomcat 4.0.3 and jdk1.4 LE

Any hep will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Can somebody help me with this one: Choosing between standard Tomcat 4.0.3 and jdk1.4 LE

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Hello Sankaranarayanan,

Just download the full version.  The only difference is that if you
are using JDK1.4, the JDK already contains some of the necessary
libraries so they don't need to be included in Tomcat, but it won't
hurt anything if they are.  Just use the full version and you won't
have to think about this issue.

Jake

Tuesday, May 07, 2002, 12:19:41 PM, you wrote:

SGG> Any hep will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,