Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2019/01/21 20:36:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Plugins 0.0.2

Hi,

We solved 1 issue in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12344864

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2040

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2040 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,
O.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Plugins 0.0.2

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday, January 28, 2019 10:48:23 AM CEST Konrad Windszus wrote:
> Also this particular plugin has a longer history, because you first tried to
> publish it via Felix in the context of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6019?page=com.atlassian.jira.pl
> ugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel which triggered also a longer
> discussion. The outcome is not obvious to me, but from a high level it
> seems that the header is actually correct and should not be removed, it
> only needs to be removed from Karaf. But IIUC the newest Karaf has
> introduced a config option to be able to deal with that header correctly as
> well. Also I still think if the plugin is valuable it rather belongs to bn
> or Felix but not to Sling.
>
> Maybe you can shed some more light on this.

Canceling this vote. Discussed at adaptTo()/Hackathon. New vote started:
Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

O.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.