Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Vertexclique <ve...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/21 08:36:24 UTC

Rust CI failures

Hi All;

I am seeing spurious connection drops at "Post Cache Docker Volumes" stage. Not sure if this is a direct issue or something we can trivially fix. Want to notify you.

Best,
Mahmut

Re: Rust CI failures

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The "Post Cache Docker Volumes" stage is inserted by the github
actions cache [1].
Seems like there is a newer version v2 available [2], we may want to
bump the version across the github action configurations.
Created a jira to track this [3].

Thanks for the heads up!

- Krisztian

[1]: https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/.github/workflows/rust.yml#L68