Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/08/19 04:34:19 UTC

Karan as committer

Hello All,

We've got a real gem community member in our midst doing some really
fantastic work.  Mr Karan Singh Malhi has managed to squeeze
documentation from the depths of our archives, inspired some very
detailed discussions (also resulting in documentation), and
contributed some great patches to our build and code alike.

What do we say, is he ready for commit?

-David

Re: Karan as committer

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
+1000

Way too long.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [VOTE] Karan as committer

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
So now that's it a vote...
+1
thanks
david jencks

Re: [VOTE] Karan as committer

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Karan as committer

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Karan as committer

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Oops,
This was a list of +1's sorry, didn't realize that David Jencks did
not give a +1. Excuse me for this, I am just too new to the process.
:)

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [VOTE] Karan as committer

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: It's official ([RESULTS] Karan as committer)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Karan :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: It's official ([RESULTS] Karan as committer)

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David,

--
Karan Singh Malhi

It's official ([RESULTS] Karan as committer)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Re: [RESULTS] Karan as committer

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Aug 24, 2007, at 10:55 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:

> Thanks a lot everybody !!. Great great feeling to be part of OpenEJB.

You definitely deserve it and we are really lucky to have you
around!  You're a fantastic contributor.

I think you've inspired us all to work on the docs more and you do
such a great job of throwing ideas out there and developing them on
the list.

-David

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

[RESULTS] Karan as committer

[VOTE] Karan as committer

Re: Karan as committer

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Most indubitably +1

Re: Karan as committer

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Karan as committer

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

> Hello All,
>
> We've got a real gem community member in our midst doing some
> really fantastic work.  Mr Karan Singh Malhi has managed to squeeze
> documentation from the depths of our archives, inspired some very
> detailed discussions (also resulting in documentation), and
> contributed some great patches to our build and code alike.
>
> What do we say, is he ready for commit?

I certainly think so

thanks
david jencks

Re: Karan as committer

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Wow,

This is pretty exciting !!. Thank you all for all the support. Its
very very encouraging.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: Karan as committer