Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by longlai li <lo...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/30 14:09:12 UTC

grant me the permission as a contributor

Hi Guys,

I want to contribute to Apache Flink.Would you please give me the
permission as a contributor?My JIRA ID is longlai.

Re: grant me the permission as a contributor

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi longlai,

Welcome to the Flink community!

You no longer need contributor permissions. You can simply create a JIRA
ticket and ask to be assigned to it in order to start working. Please also
take a look at the Flink's contribution guidelines [1] [2] for more
information.

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html