Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "zx张笑 (深圳)" <x_...@Ctrip.com> on 2019/11/15 08:13:37 UTC

Kylin 2.6.4 error when building cubes with hadoop 3.1.3

Hi,developers of,

       I’m a user of Kylin.

       I’m facing following errors at the third step when building a cube (Kylin_Fact_Distinct_Columns):

       [cid:image001.png@01D59BCF.A2D5BDF0]

       The versions of my environment is as follows:
[cid:image002.png@01D59BCF.A2D5BDF0]

       I think it’s maybe a problem caused by guava versions. Hadoop 3.1.3 used guava-27.0,but kylin call function from guava versions less than guava-16.

       So, how can I fixed this problem.

       Thank you!

Best Begards,
Sunshine

Re: Kylin 2.6.4 error when building cubes with hadoop 3.1.3

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xi...@kyligence.io>.
Hi,
   Do you use Kylin in CDH 6.3? I have heard one user deploy Kylin on CDH 6.3 and met the same problem?

Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

发件人: "zx张笑(深圳)" <x_...@Ctrip.com>
答复: "dev@kylin.apache.org" <de...@kylin.apache.org>