Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Jagdish Mirani <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2018/07/26 23:01:22 UTC

Apache Geode at SpringOne Platform - lots of great content

Hello Geode enthusiasts:

Great news - we received many high calibre session proposals, and the Geode
lineup at the SpringOne Platform <https://springoneplatform.io/> is turning
out to be even bigger than last year. The sessions are being posted to
a dedicated
page that shows all the Geode related sessions
<https://springoneplatform.io/2018/geode>. We're still adding more.

You can register here
<https://2018.event.springoneplatform.io/register/registration/select>.
Prices go up by $200 after July 31st. You can also use the following
*discount code* to get an additional $100 off a conference pass:
*Attendee_Geode_100*. The registration covers the entire conference.

We're *starting on the afternoon of Monday, Sept 24th* (1PM) - the day
before the main conference opens. This gives us a solid additional half day
for Geode, without any competing sessions running concurrently. We're using
this extra time for more sessions, discussions and community building. In
addition to the Monday program, we'll also have several Geode sessions
during the main conference (Tuesday, Sept 25, thru Thursday Sept 27th).

Hope to see you there. Let me know if you have any questions.
--
Regards
Jag